inactive

Patricia C Venn-Watson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Venn Watson nade a prescription to my teenage daughter without my knowledge and after I told her I was opposed to it.

July 7th, 2015
Thank you for your years of service and help.

December 22nd, 2014
5 STARS
I have a lot of family issues and Patricia has understood them from the start. Always so patient. Always so kind. After Three years of her service and I am truly blessed.

February 15th, 2012
Great doctor!
It was my first visit to a psychiatrist so I was a bit scared. Dr. Venn-Watson was very patient, very easy to talk to. Her Poway office doesn't look medical at all, it was more like a visit to an old friend. She made suggestions and treatment plan with a follow up in 4 weeks. Highly recommend!

August 2nd, 2010
Great Listener
Dr. Venn-Watson never made me feel rushed for her next appointment when I was talking to her. She listened to all of my concerns, then we discussed the options available. She ensured that I would be able to get an appointment with her so that my medications would not run out. I felt very comfortable talking to her - I was a bit hesitant at first but once I got started I found it easy to continue. She would ask pertinent questions for her evaluation and to encourage me to open up.