A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Verellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verellen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verellen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verellen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Verellen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A E Verellen MA and MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Verellen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Verellen has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Verellen practices Psychiatry near Evanston, WY.
See Evanston Psychiatrists.