Learn more about Dr. Patricia Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Health and Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Walsh Smith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Patricia Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Smith practices Ophthalmology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Ophthalmologists.