A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Health and Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Walsh Smith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Patricia Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Smith practices Ophthalmology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Ophthalmologists.