Dr. Patricia Wade MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
I really love Dr. Wade.
I went to Dr. Wade after being with other pulmonary doctors because of how I see her cares for her patients at the hospital. She really listens to me and takes her time with me. Very easy to talk to and I feel she is current with the times of medicine. I may have to wait in her office, but she is Worth IT because she spends time with me.

May 10th, 2017
Dr. Wade is the Most Amazing and Friendly Person I Have Ever !!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 She Cares about everything that can Help People God Bless her and her Staff!!!

January 4th, 2017
Very detailed

August 25th, 2016
Mrs.
I have been a patient of Dr. Wade for quite a while. I would not be alive today had it not been for excellent clinical skills. Last year as I was getting ready to be discharged from the hospital by Dr. Wade she noticed that my oxygen saturation had decreased since the day before, without a second thought she ordered a test called D-Dimer, as well as a CT scan both of these tests, are ordered when there is a suspicion of a blood clot.Had this wonderful Dr. not picked up on it so quickly I would not have able to live to thank her for the wonderful care she has provided me with throughout the years. I should know what kind of care she provides because I'm also a healthcare provider. Dr. P.T. Wade will be the only pulmonologist I will ever trust my care to until the day I cease to exist. Thank you Dr. Wade and to your staff for an amazing job.

August 24th, 2016
Patient
The office must overschedule because there is always a full waiting room and even with an appt. I had to wait 3 hrs.!! I have had to wait a long period of time on other occasions also. People in outside waiting room were commenting too. The dr. is nice and professional and spends time with you but the waiting is preventing me from going back. If you have something else going on on the day of your appt. be sure to be late to it. One of staff members forgot to fax my results after 3 months also to my primary doctor. They would not give me results over the phone so consequently I HAD to go back in. Very upsetting.

May 9th, 2015
No follow up
Terrible follow up. Numerous phone calls to the office. No reply.

March 14th, 2012
DR. WADE SHE COOL BUT IF YOU COMPLAIN TO HER ABOUT SOMETHING AND YOU NEED CERTAIN THINGS DONE, SHE GOES WITH WHAT SHE FEELS NOT WHAT YOUR'E TEELING HER.

April 28th, 2011
THANKS TO THE ENTIRE STAFF
she certainly helped me during my asthma issues,WORKED WITH ME WITH MY PLAN FOR CARE even called back to see how i was doing, thats RARE

August 9th, 2017