A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Wexler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Wexler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wexler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia S Wexler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Wexler practice?
- Dr. Patricia Wexler has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Wexler practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.