Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Whitney
Dr. Patricia Whitney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in Williston, VT. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Whitney is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus and Highland Hospital of Rochester. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Whitney has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Patricia Whitney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Dr. Raphael Bielinski
Burlington, VT 0 mi8
Dr. Stephen Berns
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Burlington, VT 0 mi9
Dr. James Ulager
Burlington, VT 0 mi10