A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Whitworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Whitworth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitworth graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Whitworth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Whitworth MD is a female Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Whitworth practice?
- Dr. Patricia Whitworth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Whitworth practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Maryville, IL.
See Quincy Radiologists.