A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Winokur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Winokur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winokur graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Winokur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Winokur MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Winokur practice?
- Dr. Patricia Winokur has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Winokur practices Internal Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists.