A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Wirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Wirtz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Wirtz, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wirtz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Suzanne Wirtz FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Wirtz practice?
- Dr. Patricia Wirtz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Wirtz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.