A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Wisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Wisler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wisler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lewis Wisler MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Wisler practice?
- Dr. Patricia Wisler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Wisler practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.