A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Wooden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Wooden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Wooden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooden graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wooden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Huebner Wooden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Wooden practice?
- Dr. Patricia Wooden has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Wooden practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.