A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Wooden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Wooden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Wooden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooden graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wooden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wooden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Wooden practice?
Dr. Patricia Wooden practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.