A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Shen-Chi Wu FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Wu practice?
- Dr. Patricia Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Wu practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Endocrinologists.