Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Zappa
Dr. Patricia Zappa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zappa is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe, Beaumont Hospital,Troy and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Zappa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patricia Zappa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Mitchell Folbe
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi25
Dr. Adil Akhtar
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Richard Herbert
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi42