A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Zaror:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Zaror is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Zaror, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaror graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Zaror has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Zaror MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Zaror practice?
- Dr. Patricia Zaror has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Zaror practices Psychiatry near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Wilmette Psychiatrists.