A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Zaror:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Zaror is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaror
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaror Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Zaror, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaror graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Zaror has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Zaror MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Zaror practice?
- Dr. Patricia Zaror has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Zaror practices Psychiatry near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Psychiatrists.