Dr. Patrick Gonzales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Gonzales?

June 20th, 2015

I have nothing but good to say about your Clinic. I feel fortunate to have found you!

April 30th, 2015

Dr. Gonzales is unlike other Physicians. He spends time listening and relating to me as a person not just as a patient. Very knowledgeable, professional and has a new joke every time i see him!

May 15th, 2014

Dr. Gonzales and Dr. Gipson as well as Dr. de La Riva were overwhelmed with my multiple conditions, including, coronary, neurological, gastroenterology and endoctrine chronic diagnosises I had been treated for before going to them. They refused to treat me and couldn't keep accurate medical records.

May 1st, 2014

Physical examination

Dr. Gonzales is very professional, personal, focused on my health. This is especially important as the office is very busy with many clients, but not too busy that the individual is not given the necessary attention in a timely manner by the kind and efficient staff.

October 23rd, 2012

Me and my family have been going to Dr Gonzales for 21 years. He and his staff make sure your health is most important . Everyone is caring and kind. They will work their hardest to take care of your health. Time speaks for itself and he has been my family doctor all these years.

July 26th, 2012

Excellent Diagnostician

I usually see Dr. Gonzales's physician assistants, but when I have a serious or unusual condition I always make an appointment with Dr. Gonzales. I always feel that I get the very best care from Dr. Gonzales and his staff.

July 8th, 2012

The best

Is there anything higher than excellent? It would be Dr. Gonzales and his staff.

June 20th, 2012

Sent me to a BUTCHER

I went in for pain in an old scar and he sent me to a surgeon. He was a butcher, I have had to have 2 surgeries to try to repair what was done to me. I am still in pain. When I went back to Dr. Gonzales, who was my doctor for 13 years, and showed him what was done to me, he had already talked to his buddy the surgeon and was trying to cover up. I will never go back to him again.

April 30th, 2012

Caring doctor

Dr G. relly cares about his patients. He will spend as nuch time as neede talking to and answering questions. He is the BEST.

April 27th, 2012

A real & caring doctor.

Dr Gonzales is a very caring human being who knows how to take care of his patients. Well qualified stuffing. I have been seeing Dr Gonzales for a long time.

April 13th, 2012

sent me to a butcher surgeon

I came in for a painful scar from an old surgery and they sent me to a surgeon. He did a scar revision and totally ruined my life. I have had to have 2 surgeries since to try to correct what was done. When I went back to show them what was done to me they seemed like they did not care and told me it was not that bad. I think they were covering up for the doctor they sent me to. I am looking for a new doctor that sends you to good people not just there friends.

February 27th, 2012