Learn more about Dr. Patricio Ilada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricio Ilada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricio Ilada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilada graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ilada has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ilada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricio B. Ilada practice?
Dr. Patricio Ilada practices Family Medicine near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morton, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Normal Family Physicians.