Learn more about Dr. Patricio Lauder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricio Lauder is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricio Lauder, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauder graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Lauder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricio L. Lauder practice?
Dr. Patricio Lauder practices Anesthesiology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollister, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Stockton Anesthesiologists.