A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricio Lauder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricio Lauder is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricio Lauder, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauder graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Lauder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricio Lauder Lauder MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricio L. Lauder practice?
- Dr. Patricio Lauder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricio Lauder practices Anesthesiology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollister, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Stockton Anesthesiologists.