A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricio Quijada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricio Quijada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricio Quijada, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijada graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quijada has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricio B Quijada MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricio B. Quijada practice?
- Dr. Patricio Quijada has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricio Quijada practices Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.