Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricio Rosa Jr
Dr. Patricio Rosa Jr, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with other offices in Delray Beach, FL and West Palm Beach, FL (and 4 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Rosa is affiliated with North Broward Medical Center (on staff), West Boca Medical Center, Boca Raton, FL and Coral Springs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patricio Rosa Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Patricio Rosa Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Moshe Ashkenazi
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi46
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Emil Matei
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi27