Dr. Patricio Villarreal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricio Villarreal?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Patricio Villarreal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

May 4th, 2016

He is wonderful Doctor. He has an awesome bedside .maners. I should say that the other ones in the area need to watch him and maybe they will learn something ! Doc I sure do wish you were still in pratice. Without. dought I would want you as my primary Doc. Best wishes to you and your lovely wife !

July 28th, 2013

I went to Dr. Villareal for a staph infection that appeared on my right foot in a matter of two days. Dr. Villareal asked me when it started. When I told him, he rudely told me that I was in denial about the seriousness of the situation and kept rudely asking me to tell him when it really started. I kept telling him it progressed fast, but he kept asking me when it really started, telling me that the infection had been there at least a month. My foot looked completely fine until a couple of days before I went to see him. I did not appreciate how this doctor so rudely kept accusing me of lying to him in a raised voice. I do not intend to return to this physician in the future because of the way he treated me.

December 23rd, 2016