A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ryscavage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ryscavage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryscavage
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ryscavage Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryscavage graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ryscavage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Amadeus Ryscavage MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Ryscavage practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ryscavage has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Ryscavage practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.