A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ryscavage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ryscavage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryscavage
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ryscavage Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryscavage graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ryscavage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Amadeus Ryscavage MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Ryscavage practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ryscavage has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Ryscavage practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.