A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Alan Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Patrick Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Williams practices Urology near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX and Bastrop, TX.
See San Marcos Urologists.