A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Abbott is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Abbott, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Abbott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joel Abbott MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Patrick Abbott has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Abbott practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists and Albuquerque Adolescent Specialists.