A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Abiuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Abiuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Abiuso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiuso graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Abiuso has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick D Abiuso MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Abiuso practice?
- Dr. Patrick Abiuso has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Abiuso practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.