Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Abiuso Jr
Dr. Patrick Abiuso Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ (and 5 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abiuso is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center, Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Abiuso Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patrick Abiuso Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.