Learn more about Dr. Patrick Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Acevedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acevedo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acevedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Acevedo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acevedo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Vincent Acevedo MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick V. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Patrick Acevedo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Acevedo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and Inverness, FL.
See Ocala Internists, Ocala Hematologists, and Ocala Oncologists.