A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Acevedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acevedo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Acevedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Acevedo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acevedo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Vincent Acevedo MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick V. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Patrick Acevedo has 14 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Acevedo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Inverness, FL and Zephyrhills, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists, Spring Hill Hematologists, and Spring Hill Oncologists.