Dr. Patrick Albus Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Albus?

Sloppy Diagnostics

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Dr. Albus was the physician who read my ultrasound results while I was in the ER. He reported to the physician caring for me that he didn't see anything that could be causing my severe bleeding. Two days later, I was diagnosed with a clearly visible uterine fibroid in a private physician's office. She also diagnosed an ovarian cyst of 7 centimeters. All this made me wonder if Dr. Albus looked at the scans at all.Based on my experience of this physician's lack of diagnostic skill, I would not recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 27th, 2011