A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans