A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Bernard Alexander MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Patrick Alexander has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Alexander practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Cardiologists.