Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Aquilina
Dr. Patrick Aquilina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with another office in Augusta, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Family Medicine. Dr. Aquilina is affiliated with Warminster Hospital, Abington Memorial Hospital and Abington Hospital. Dr. Aquilina has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Aquilina has the following 5 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Patrick Aquilina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. Michael Haynes
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Augusta, GA 0 mi43
Dr. Santosh Varkey
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Augusta, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Holman
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Augusta, GA 0 mi34