A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ayer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Craig Ayer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Ayer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ayer practices Family Medicine near Chippewa Falls, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Family Physicians.