A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ellis, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Ellis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Boone Ellis DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Ellis practices Psychiatry near Norman, OK.
See Norman Psychiatrists.