A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ellis, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Ellis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Boone Ellis DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Ellis practices Psychiatry near Norman, OK.
See Norman Psychiatrists.