A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lawrence is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lawrence, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lawrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Berwyn Lawrence MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Lawrence practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.