A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Murphy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick B Murphy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Oncologists.