A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Murphy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick B Murphy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Oncologists.