Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Wright
Dr. Patrick Wright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Family Medicine. Dr. Wright is affiliated with University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County and University of Mississippi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Wright has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Patrick Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Alan Freeland
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Jackson, MS 0 mi48
Dr. Ann Kemp
Jackson, MS 0 mi19
Dr. Elizabeth Holcombe
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi3