A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Bacaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Bacaj, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacaj graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bacaj has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Bacaj MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Bacaj practice?
- Dr. Patrick Bacaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Bacaj practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Pathologists.