A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Barbier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Barbier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbier graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu.
Dr. Barbier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Nursing Home
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick P. Barbier practice?
Dr. Patrick Barbier practices Family Medicine near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Family Physicians.