A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Barr, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Barr has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick W Barr MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Barr practice?
- Dr. Patrick Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Barr practices Nuclear Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians.