Dr. Patrick Barrett DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2012
bad medicine
People in the office are so rude...impossible to get a call back and all he wants to do is tell you its ANXIETY!

July 27th, 2012
Excellent Physician, Physician Assistant and staff..
I needed another Doctor because of my Insurance and Dr. Barrett came highly recommended. I made an apointment, a little bit of a wait but worth it. First I saw Bill his PA. He was excellent, very knowledgeable, smart, careing and very personable. I felt comfortalble with him and his backround in Heamatology/Oncology reasured me that I was in a good office. He took care of my issues, ordered and perscribed everything. Then Dr. Barrett entered to introduce himself, reviewed what Bill and I talked about and agreed with everything. He was very nice and too easy to talk to. I am very happy I listened to what others said about Sunrise family medical and would recommend anyone to see Dr. Barrett and his PA Bill.

July 19th, 2011
Patient
I have been going to Dr. Barrett for 10 yrs now and he is amazing. Knows who I am knows about my family and he is always concerned with my issues more then helpful.

April 7th, 2011
I had an ekg and blood work done for a colonoscaphy. Dr Barrett was supposed to send the results to the digestive consultant before my procedure. I didn't eat, took the miralax and ducolax. Took a day off work.I will change my primary physician to someone else and highly recommend you do too.

November 13th, 2009
Left this patient in the cold
I was a steady patient at Dr. Barrett's office. It just so happened that my insurance had both mine and my son's narcotic records combined and I was denied anxiety and pain medication. I am humiliated and horribly embarrassed. I remain extremely upset about my experience in Dr. Barrett's office. This is unfair and I will never forget this. A physician should always give a patient a period of time to locate another dr. It is just good medical practice. I feel like a victim of a crime when I didn't do anything wrong.

January 9th, 2015