Dr. Patrick Barry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 17th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Barry may be a good doctor but he has terrible bed side manners. He does not let you talk to explain what or where your pain is and when he does talk to you, he is sarcastic, nasty & degrading. After my first visit I did feel an approvement so I went back the next day as I was recommended. After my 2nd adjustment I felt better but by the end of the day I started having pain again so I went back for a 3rd time the next day. He went nuts when I told him that I was having pain again but on a lesser scale. He told me that the pain is in my head and he is sorry he ever treated me in the first place. Anyone that wants a self esteem should not go to see him.

September 26th, 2015
Back again
Went back to Dr Barry as I had a meniscus tear (MRI) in my right knee. My Doctor so said, "Pops, this is pretty bad you need surgery". I agreed, was in lots of pain but had gone to Dr. Barry before and was impressed...anything to prevent surgery. The staff was great spent about 30 minutes with Dr. and...the pain is gone. I mean not there, gone! Amazing---he is remarkable. A must see guy for knee problems to avoid $$urgery. Very Impressed.

May 9th, 2015
Saw the dr. for a bone on bone knee pain. 3 visits and I can walk pain free. Amazingly he also eliminated most of the neuro pain in the opposite foot which I have had for over 10 years!

April 29th, 2015
The best knee doctor with bad manner/ worst psychologist
Ok..... my rating have two ways..... if you want to fix your knees he is the best.... if you want a friend or a psychologist he is the worst..... in other side his staff is very kind and give you a lot support, which compensates his stupid manner. He knows a lot about knees and he prioritize this.... but as the majority of the doctors he is arrogant, rude and bipolar but excellent for my knees.

July 11th, 2013
Horrible, horrible old man. He is rude, disrespectful, and makes the patient feel very uncomfortable. If you do not respond to his questions with an answer he expects, he tries to make you feel as if YOU are ignorant. He has absolutely no bedside manner. He is in his late 80s and should retire, if he does not have the patience to deal with his patients. Terrible experience...no one should have to put up with a doctor that is this obnoxious.

February 14th, 2013
Great experience; a delightful Dr and staff. Could not have been happier

February 24th, 2011
stacey
He is a miracle man I am walking and living without having a knee replacement

December 30th, 2010
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor.He is rude, harsh, and very unpolished. His bed side manner is non existent to say the least. He is an older man and seems to know what he is talking about but honestly his often disrespectful demeanor made me run for the hills regardless. A person with that much experience should really invest in some bed side manner training.

June 30th, 2009
DR BARRY TREATED ME FOR KNEE PAIN AND SEEMS GREAT IN EASING THE PAIN IN MY KNEE WHICH I WAS TOLD WOULD NEED REPLACEDMENT BY OTHER DOCTORS