Dr. Patrick Barry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Barry?

June 17th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Barry may be a good doctor but he has terrible bed side manners. He does not let you talk to explain what or where your pain is and when he does talk to you, he is sarcastic, nasty & degrading. After my first visit I did feel an approvement so I went back the next day as I was recommended. After my 2nd adjustment I felt better but by the end of the day I started having pain again so I went back for a 3rd time the next day. He went nuts when I told him that I was having pain again but on a lesser scale. He told me that the pain is in my head and he is sorry he ever treated me in the first place. Anyone that wants a self esteem should not go to see him.

September 26th, 2015

Back again

Went back to Dr Barry as I had a meniscus tear (MRI) in my right knee. My Doctor so said, "Pops, this is pretty bad you need surgery". I agreed, was in lots of pain but had gone to Dr. Barry before and was impressed...anything to prevent surgery. The staff was great spent about 30 minutes with Dr. and...the pain is gone. I mean not there, gone! Amazing---he is remarkable. A must see guy for knee problems to avoid $$urgery. Very Impressed.

May 9th, 2015

Saw the dr. for a bone on bone knee pain. 3 visits and I can walk pain free. Amazingly he also eliminated most of the neuro pain in the opposite foot which I have had for over 10 years!

April 29th, 2015

The best knee doctor with bad manner/ worst psychologist

Ok..... my rating have two ways..... if you want to fix your knees he is the best.... if you want a friend or a psychologist he is the worst..... in other side his staff is very kind and give you a lot support, which compensates his stupid manner. He knows a lot about knees and he prioritize this.... but as the majority of the doctors he is arrogant, rude and bipolar but excellent for my knees.

February 15th, 2013

Great experience; a delightful Dr and staff. Could not have been happier

February 25th, 2011

stacey

He is a miracle man I am walking and living without having a knee replacement

December 30th, 2010

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor.He is rude, harsh, and very unpolished. His bed side manner is non existent to say the least. He is an older man and seems to know what he is talking about but honestly his often disrespectful demeanor made me run for the hills regardless. A person with that much experience should really invest in some bed side manner training.

October 12th, 2017