Learn more about Dr. Patrick Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Barth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barth
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Barth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Barth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Barth practice?
- Dr. Patrick Barth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Barth practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.