A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Barth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barth
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Barth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Barth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Barth practice?
- Dr. Patrick Barth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Barth practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.