A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Barth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Barth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Barth practice?
Dr. Patrick Barth practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists and Wilmington Plastic Surgeons.