inactive

Patrick M Battey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 5th, 2012
Dr. Patrick Battey is the BEST
Dr. Battey is my main MAN! In 2005, Dr. Battey diagnosed my problem immediately and did emergency surgery and literaly saved my leg. I had other surgeries at Piedmont and he came by to see me even when he was not my Dr. He always takes up time with me, explains everything in layman terms. He is without a doubt one of the most thorough and caring Dr.'s I have ever had. The world needs more Dr's like Dr. Patrick Battey. He is still my Dr.

November 27th, 2010
I was refered to Dr. Battey from another Doctor in Atlanta, Ga., stating he was one of the best if not the best vasular surgeon around. In my opion HE IS THE BEST!! I had a right cartoid artery completely occlusive and the left 70-80% blocked. Dr Battey was very good in explaining in layman terms my condition. He decided to open my left cartoid by doing an Endarterectomy. While performing the surgery he noted by left artery was in such bad shape and without hestitation he cut the decaded part of the artery out and inserted a Gortex tube in its place approx 2&1/2 inch long. My surgery was on a Wednesday and it is now Saturday and I feel fine. The nurses at Piedmont were excellent also. When I told them the Dr. performing the surgery they all said I was in the best hands possible and now I agree. His office nurse Stacy is a great person and really cares also. Thank you very much Dr. Battey and thank you to the Dr. who recommended you to me.

June 21st, 2009
My Family's Experience With Dr Battey
My mother is 79 years old and had a tumor on her kidney and an abdominal aneurysm. Dr Battey did an excellent job. We are so grateful to Dr Battey and he really cares about his patients. My mother was so fortunate to have him as her surgeon!