Dr. Patrick Becher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Becher?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Becher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 1st, 2016

Kind physician

Thinks how to give you best care. Soft spoken but knowledgeable.

February 23rd, 2016

Stay far away from this office. Very unprofessional.

November 28th, 2015

He's wonderful

Dr. Becher help chill you out when you are nervous. After having a c section he came to the maternity ward to check on me and was so gentle and kind. His bedside manner was refreshing! Now when I schedule I love seeing him. He answers my questions and really does have a sense of humor. I'm hoping he delivers my next baby!!! Love love love Dr. Becher!

November 11th, 2015

OB Visit

I always have to wait about 20 -40 mins to see Dr. Becher and when he comes in the room he spends less than 5 minutes speaking with me. He never bothers to ask if I have any questions nor does he seem interested in what I may have to say. I feel very uncomfortable around him and I get such a negative vibe after leaving the office. He will make his comments and while walking out the door. He staff is very friendly but he's the complete opposite.

June 16th, 2012

Worst Bedside Manner I've Ever Had By A Doctor...

This Doctor Never Called Me Back If I Had Questions, I needed a tooth pulled, he never got back to me on that situation either. Very Bad Bedside Manner, in and out of the exam room within 5 minutes, without explaining anything to me. Then tried canceling my second appointment, even though I am the RH negative factor and needed information on when to receive the shot (I am a first time mother, and very excited but frightened as well...), My experience was really NOT A GOOD ONE! I also have tattoos and if you have them, he will most likely look at you as if you had eight eyes on your face...Very uncomfortable...But The Staff Get An A++++++++ From Me!

October 17th, 2011

Love Dr. Becher

Dr. Patrick Becher delivered both of my babies via C-Section. He was an excellent doctor and surgeon and I was so lucky to have him be my doctor. I always requested to see him over any other doctor in the practice, even though they discourage you getting attached to a certain doctor. I also had very good experiences with Dr. Ruberu, and Dr. Sock. I plan to have one more baby and I'm praying I'm still in the area of Dr. Becher so he can have delivered all of my babies!

February 18th, 2016