A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Becker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Becker practice?
- Dr. William Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Becker practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.