A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Benedict, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Benedict has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Edward Benedict MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Benedict practice?
- Dr. Patrick Benedict has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Benedict practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.