A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Blanchfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Blanchfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchfield graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Blanchfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Blanchfield MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Blanchfield practice?
- Dr. Patrick Blanchfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Blanchfield practices Anesthesiology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Anesthesiologists.