A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Blohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Blohm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blohm
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Blohm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blohm graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Blohm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick L Blohm MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Blohm practice?
- Dr. Patrick Blohm has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Blohm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.