A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Blohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Blohm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blohm graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Blohm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick L Blohm MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Blohm practice?
- Dr. Patrick Blohm has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Blohm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Savannah Endocrinologists.