Dr. Patrick Blohm MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016
His staff is about as intelligent as a box of hair. Have been instructed for the past 6 months to discard a specimen, refuse to do it in hopes of getting unearned fee. Had to contact medical board and lawyer to get them to stop

July 27th, 2016
Amazingly knowledgeable and honest! We love him and are so thankful we had the opportunity to work with him to get pregnant. I would travel many miles to be under his care. Honest, smart, kind, and caring. You will hear the truth and he never tries to give you false hope. Wonderful dr!

March 18th, 2016
Wonderful, honest, compassionate, and extremely knowledgable! He is my favorite doctor that helped us complete our family!

February 10th, 2016
beware
You take your chances with this doc . The issue i have is that he uses very very outdated methods. He drags you thru unnecessary procedures and other reprod. endocrinologist cringe when they hear his name.

January 31st, 2016
Dealing with infertility for 3 years. Dr.Blohm has been the first Dr. To give us answers and actual results. Follows up and explains everything going on. We are so happy he is in our lives and are very confident in him. Wouldn't have any other Dr.

December 24th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor and Practice
We have been working with dr blohm for almost a year. We have yet to conceive, but he is doing everything in his power to make that happen. He has personally called us to speak about options multiple times and his staff is prompt with letting us know what we need to do. He will not be holding your hand, and yes he is very honest, but I see those as positive things when going through this process. You do not want false hope. We appreciate everything he and his staff have down for us. I know that we will have a baby because of his talent and knowledge.

July 17th, 2015
Did his job
Dr. Blohm is the best. He is just a straight to the point. He did my surgery back in Aug 29, 2008 to get my cycle regulated because it was not coming on due to scar tissue which he found to be the problem. He did the surgery and I have been fine every since. As long as he did his job and put me back on the right track, Dr. Blohm is great in my book.

May 30th, 2015
Registered Nurse and former patient
We are a success story! Got pregnant on my first transfer! Excellent doctor with excellent results. Dr. Bloom has truly mastered the art of the IVF process and technique.

April 21st, 2015
Great
I was a little nervous about seeing Dr.Blohm after reading several of his review, but after out first consultation visit, all those fears went away. Yes, he is very efficient and too the point, which I would rather have that some to hand hold and sugar coat everything. I have found that he does have a quirky dry sense of humor, and tries to make light of the situation. As for those who say he doesn't care, couldn't be more wrong., he absolutely does, and will make sure he does his best to resolve the problem. So far I have no complaints.

February 23rd, 2015
Very blunt doesn't explain test results. At my last appointment he told me to "hit the road, you're finished"

February 20th, 2014
effecient
What the other reviews say about Dr. Blohm's bedside are correct. He is not your hamd holder by any means. However, he is efficent, competent and is all business. I do feel quite intimidated by him and his staff which is unfortunate due to the nature of the practice. I always feel like I'm not allowed to ask questions and I often leave not knowing what is happening or why he makes the choices he does. With that said, I trust him. I can google or ask my ob the questions I need that I didn't ask him or the answers I did not understand. Honestly, if you don't have tough skin, he's not your guy.

September 20th, 2013
Most Inhumane Dr. 's Office
I was referred to Dr. Blohm by my OBGYN. The First visit with him was very uncomfortable; he came off as rude and insensitive. The staff, is unfriendly and lack customer service skills. Money is a top priority with them, if your balance is not paid in full a nurse won't come to the phone if you need additional information. Dr. Blohm and his staff need to improve on the quality of customer service they provide. I don't need to feel like you are doing me a favor! I am paying you to provide a service. However, he is very knowledgeable and is very honest about your prospects. Other, than that everything else sucks!!