A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Bosarge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Bosarge, Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Bosarge, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosarge graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Bosarge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Alabama Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Langdon Bosarge MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Bosarge practice?
- Dr. Patrick Bosarge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Bosarge practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Johnson City Surgeons.