A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Bourdillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourdillon
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bourdillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Bourdillon, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourdillon graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bourdillon has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick D Bourdillon MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Bourdillon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Bourdillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Bourdillon practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Cardiologists.