Learn more about Dr. Patrick Bourdillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Bourdillon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourdillon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Bourdillon, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourdillon graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bourdillon has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick D Bourdillon MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Bourdillon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Bourdillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Bourdillon practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Cardiologists.