Learn more about Dr. Patrick Bourdillion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Bourdillion, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourdillion graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bourdillion has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bourdillion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick Bourdillion practice?
Dr. Patrick Bourdillion practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.