Learn more about Dr. Patrick Bourdillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Bourdillon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourdillon
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bourdillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Bourdillon, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourdillon graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bourdillon has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick D Bourdillon MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Bourdillon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Bourdillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Bourdillon practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Cardiologists.