Learn more about Dr. Patrick Bourdillion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Bourdillion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourdillion graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bourdillion has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bourdillion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick Bourdillion practice?
Dr. Patrick Bourdillion practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Cardiologists, and Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners.