Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Surgical Specialist
The Emory Clinic 'A'
1365 Clifton Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30322
404-778-3280
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Terrible Attitude!!!!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I have been seeing Mr.Bowen for several visits. I have never seen a Doctor with such a jekyll and hyde personality, My first visit, I had my wife accompany me and he was nice a friendly. My second visit, I was alone and he seemed to be extremely rude and rushed through my questions and further refused to address any of my emergency room visits,results from MRI'S and heart related exams. Mr Bowen is clearly a "hands off" Doctor. Mr. Bowen also made personal remarks regarding my insurance, indicating his dislike for the same. In closing, Mr. Bowen forget to even finish my appointment, whereby he left for lunch, further leaving me in his office without providing a highly recommended flu shot. The front desk stated as he brushed past me in the hallway, he was late for a lunch appointment. Thank you Mr.Bowen for your conscientious medical treatment.

|  Great physician!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Bowen a number of years now. My overall experience with him has been great. He's knowledgeble, friendly and personable. Great bedside manner and genuine concern for his patients. Referred my Mother, she has seen drastic improvement with controlling her diabetes, as well. Only issue is getting scripts and that's a problem with his staff. I live 3 hours away and it's kind of difficult to get to ATL several times a year but well worth the drive.

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Outstanding attitude with excellent communiucation skills with patient. He makes it pleasure to come to the office visit. Dr. Bowen is an outstanding addition to the Emory Health Care Program.

|  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Bowen was polite but quite hurried. Even tho he had office visit notes from my very brief appt w/the referring dr., he only asked me TWO! Questions before prescribing a 2 year program on a osteo drug. Kinda scary considering there was basically no history & physical taken!

|  Horrible Office Staff - Decent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

It is impossible to get a prescription filled correctly. It takes 3 attempts over 4-5 days before they will call in a prescription. It is impossible to get a live person to help. The office staff is incredibly incompetent. I'm changing doctors. This has happened the last 4 times I've needed refills over the last 5 years.