A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Brady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick George Brady MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. Brady practice?
- Dr. Patrick Brady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Brady practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Gastroenterologists.